Pages

About Nathan

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
Nathan has been found. God has brought him back to us.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Please Pray for our Son

Psalm 29:4 the voice of the Lord is powerful, the voice of the Lord is full of majesty! When I was reading this psalm this moring the thunder and lightening was shaking the house. 
Psalm 29:11 - The Lord will give strength unto his people, the Lord will bless his people with peace.

Thank you Lord for the peace you give your people.  Nathan is one of your people.  Give him your peace, but also give him the strength to fight against anything that is not the truth of your scriptures. Help him to run to you and run from the enemy the devil and the devil's workers.  Make a way of escape for him today, show him Your paths and guide him.

Psalm 30: has been a wonderful hope in the Lord to me.  David wrote this because God gave him deliverance, and as an encouragement to Praise God.

Dear Lord I pray to you on behalf of my son. Please give him deliverance, have mercy upon him, heal him, may your favor give Nathan the courage and strength to get out of any powers that might be holding him. Have mercy on Nathan and help him. May we hear soon that you have delivered him. May he then sing praises to you and give thanks unto your forever.

There are many possibilities that could have happened to Nathan.  The thoughts haunt me.  A cult comes to our mind because he was struggling with his life.  I don't believe he was suicidal, but I do believe he desired to make a difference with his life.  He mentioned this to me.  He wanted to play his music for God's glory. 

Our last conversation was on July 1.  I was to go visit Nathan in Santa Cruz.  He had text messaged me that he was going on a road trip for 3 days and would come back and he would see me at the end of my visit.  I thought perhaps he needed more time and said that I could wait to come visit.  He really sounded relieved to hear that I wouldn't be coming.  But that was the last I ever talked to him.  As it turns out his aunt said he was around for a few more days after I cancelled my trip.  So was Nathan lying to me?  What happened that he never contacted anyone again?  His car was found near his Grandma's house and it is waiting to be towed away.  He had put some of his most precious posessions into Grandma's house when he moved out of the house he was living in.  His piano keyboard, guitar, amp, some books etc.  No clothes, or shoes, were left.

If you have a mind and heart to pray please pray:

Nathan is convicted to contact his family.
If he is in a cult, that the cult loses interest in Nathan and he loses interest in the cult and its ways and life style.
Pray as people are traveling anywhere in the US or over seas, they would keep an eye out for Nathan.
Many interested, praying believers would view this blog and keep Nathan in their prayers.
His friends he once had on FB, and in Santa Cruz would hold clues as to where Nathan is.
Safe travel as I travel to Santa Cruz to find clues.
If Nathan is not in a cult, that we find out where he is.
May we trust God for Nathan and know that even though we do not see Nathan, God sees him and will guide him and help him return to us in God's time.

Thank you for all your prayers.  Please put your email address into the area provided so you can get updates to this blog in your email account. 

In Christ,

Nancy

12 comments:

  1. Rita just sent me the link to this. Oh, Nancy, I am so sorry, and will be praying for Nathan as well as you and Steve and the rest of your family. Please keep us posted. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan and his family are in our prayers as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying, Nancy! I sent the link to Sarah Kate today, too.

    Daja (Abdelaziz) Gombojav

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, I am so sorry to hear about Nathan. I will definitely be praying. I ask God's favor as you search for clues and that you would hear from him soon. Sheri Plowman

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will post this link for many others to see. It will multiply the prayers that go up for Nathan, and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy,I don't know you personally, but I know of a mother's heart!
    I will be praying for you and your son, Nathan. May the Lord bring him and his heart "home".
    Hugs, dear sister,

    Manuella

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're praying for Nathan that the LORD would protect him and guard his path,that he would stand firm against the schemes of the devil and be brought back to you. Nancy,our pray is that you are strengthened with power by his Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're praying for Nathan to be protected and found, and that you and Steve would have peace and truly feel the power of the Holy Spirit working.

    Love,
    Sally Stoos (Susan Walker's daughter)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for Nathan's safe and speedy return -- and for his family to remain comforted in the knowledge that God's love is everlasting and that, under the Shepherd's watchful eye, no sheep is "lost".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will be looking and praying for him. I haven't seen or heard from him in months, but will be getting the word out around Santa Cruz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for him...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praise the Lord! Nathan is safe and with you all again. You have all been in our thoughts and daily prayers.May God continue to give you strength and guidance in the days to come.
    Lots of Hugs, Smiles, and Love,
    Marie, Nellie, Greg, and Lia Van Egmond

    ReplyDelete