Pages

About Nathan

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
Nathan has been found. God has brought him back to us.

Friday, August 12, 2011

He is found!!!!

God is our help in times of trouble.  He is our rock.  He is our hope.  The Lord is our comfort, our friend, and our salvation.

I know in the depth of my heart that God has done a marvelous work.  The journey Nathan was on did a work in him that only God can do.  And the work he has done in me has changed me forever.  I know I can trust God.  I know I can rest in His love.  I know I can call upon Him and he will answer me.  I can cry unto Him and he will hear.

I will have this experience to remember all the rest of my life.  I KNOW God can be TRUSTED. 

"For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard."  Psalm 22:24

6 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord!!! We were praying fervently for your family, and this is wonderful news!

    The courage and trust you've shown in God through this has been amazing, and I know only possible because of Him. As a fellow family in Christ, you've made us proud and we are truly rejoicing with you!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. May our Lord receive all the praise! God is good!

    Psalm 119:176 - I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.

    Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love you guys,
    his former babysitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord Who is worthy to be praised!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank the Lord for His mercies! We will continue to pray for you and your precious family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful news! God is so good. Will continue to pray for your family. Sheri

    ReplyDelete