Pages

About Nathan

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
Nathan has been found. God has brought him back to us.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

God has answered many prayers

Dear Friends,
Four days ago, Nathan was located in Oregon.  He was "camping" on private property with a group of people.  He may have been coming back from a "Rainbow Gathering" up in WA state.  But that has not been confirmed. 
I have found out much information from my trip to Santa Cruz.  There is still a great possibility that he has joned a cult, from all that was told me by some of his friends.

Please pray that we find him soon.  The sooner he gets intervention the better.  His family is very releaved to hear that he was located.  It was a few days ago and so he could still be in the area, or he is coming back to CA.  We do not know. 

Now for prayer as to what I do next.  We praise the Lord that Nathan does not seem to be hurt.  Please continue to pray.  I am asking for guidance from above as to what my next step should be.

More later today.

God be praised!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear. Pray that you will get more information that you need and God's guidance and wisdom on your next steps. Thankful he is okay. Sheri

    ReplyDelete